Monday, November 5, 2012

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life ebook for $4.99


Are you looking for more discipline and intentionality in your everyday life?

If you are (and aren't we all?)...

Have you gotten your copy of Crystal Paine's new ebook, "21 Days to a More Disciplined Life" yet? This fantastic ebook is only $4.99!

She has taken her "21 Days to a Disciplined Life" blog series and revamped it (quite a bit!). The end result is an encouraging ebook that is sure to help you become more intentional and disciplined.

I received an advance copy of her new ebook and read through it already. I didn't fully "participate" in the 21 day challenge on Crystal's blog, but I enjoyed reading what she wrote. And I have definitely enjoyed reading this expanded ebook!

It's filled with extremely practical advice that can help anyone. If you want to accomplish more, be more productive, and simply enjoy life more, you will really appreciate Crystal's words of wisdom in this ebook. I have learned so much about goal-setting and intentional living from Crystal! This has been fantastic for me, especially as I prepare for the birth of our first child February of next year.


The book is priced at just $4.99 and there are two ways to download it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!