Monday, November 5, 2012

My 11 Weekly Goals


Last week was a busy week towards the end, but I plowed through and accomplished quite a bit. Here's a glimpse at how I did:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby!

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Stock up shopping trip for November.
  • Clean windowsill tracks (I will only do this if I don't work much this week).
  • Make GF Apple Pie with homemade crust (depends on if I have time). Look for an update this week on my DIY project.
  • Create November menu plan.
  • Work on November goals. Check out my November goals in this post.

Blog Goals


And here are my goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby!

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals

Blog Goals
  • Review Purex + Oxi detergent and host a giveaway. Check back on Wednesday for the review and giveaway post.
  • Wednesday - Post a new recipe for Crockpot Cheesy Chicken and Potatoes.
  • Tuesday - Post an update about my DIY project (apple pie with homemade gluten free crust).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!