Monday, November 12, 2012

My 10 Weekly Goals


Life has gotten crazy here! We have three baby showers in the next several weeks and we're traveling for two of them. Throw in Thanksgiving and the start of Advent...and well, it's just a busy time here! Here's how I did with last week's goals.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby!

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals


Blog Goals


We are traveling this weekend for Baby Shower #1, so it's a short week. With the few days I have, here's what I hope to accomplish:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Order my 2013 planner. I'm leaning towards switching to "The Time Keeper."
  • Make dessert for church fellowship (we'll be out of town, but I'm leaving something there).
  • Rework address list (Excel file) on computer.

Blog Goals
  • Monday afternoon - Close Purex giveaway and notify winners. Mail coupons on Tuesday/Wednesday.
  • Tuesday - Promote Crystal Paine's new ebook, "Celebrating and Savoring a Simple Christmas." I'll be giving away one free copy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!