Goal setting has been such a great thing for me! I find that I am much more productive when I have goals to work toward. And writing them down provides plenty of accountability. :)
In spite of the busyness of the holiday season (something that can't be avoided in a pastor's family!), I hope to accomplish quite a bit in December. Here's what I am working on:
Read the last seven books on my 2012 Reading List. Whatever books I am not able to read this month will roll over into my 2013 Reading List.
- Pregnancy and Childbirth Secrets
- You Lost Me
- Real Food for Mother and Baby
- Womanly Art of Breastfeeding
- Natural Hospital Birth
- The Everything Breastfeeding Book
Complete my Do-It-Yourself project. I've altered this and will focus on making Christmas cookies instead. Here are some of the cookies I want to make (and I am certain that more will be added to the list!):
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Blossoms (I will use Better Batter flour.)
- Regular Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Cookie Dough Truffles (I made these last year with Better Batter and they were awesome!)
- Gluten Free Cake Pops
- Gluten Free Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies
- Grandma's Toffee Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Plus Chocolate-Covered Pretzels (both regular and gluten free)
Make and freeze applesauce.
Label 2013 folders and put them in the filing cabinet.
Host Christmas (several times!).
Begin working on the Winter LLMA newsletter.
Continue crocheting Baby Girl's blanket.
Create my 2013 Reading List.
Post an update at the end of the month for my 2012 reading.
Post an update at the end of the month for my 2012 DIY projects.
Review Dial holiday soap for Purex insiders.
Work on my Buy Price spreadsheet. Look for updated buy prices during the month of January!