Friday, December 7, 2012

*Hot!* $5 off $25 Amazon purchase! {new offer} -- still available!


I mentioned this offer yesterday and it is still available today!

Woot! This offer is available again!

Hurry and request your coupon for $5 off a $25 Amazon purchase! This time, share the item that is at the top of your holiday gift list. This will be shared on Facebook.

(Thanks, Money Saving Mom!)

*You may want to uncheck the box to receive the Amazon Daily Deals email if you aren't interested in those.


After you share your item, the credit will automatically be placed in your Amazon account. When you purchase eligible items, the $5 promotional credit will come off automatically at checkout. With the last offer like this (for Black Friday/Cyber Monday), you did need to go all the way to the final checkout screen (before submitting the order) to see the discount.

This does appear to be a new offer. I did the previous one and was also able to get this one.

You will need to take advantage of this discount by Sunday, December 9. The $5 credit can only be used for items sold by Amazon.com (not third party sellers).

I have one more Amazon order that I need to place before Christmas, so it looks like I'll be doing it this week! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!