Saturday, February 2, 2013

Book Review: "Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska" by Tricia Goyer & Ocienna Fleiss


I recently had the opportunity to read and review "Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska" by Tricia Goyer and Ocieanna Fleiss.

I really enjoy reading fiction books and this book definitely worked for me! I had not read anything by Tricia Goyer prior to this book, but I have heard so many good reviews about her writing. In fact, a number of her other books are actually on my 2013 Reading List!

For the first few chapters of "Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska," I did find myself a bit confused. The story switches between present time and events in history (told in the form of letters between people), and I had a difficult time keeping the two stories separate when I first started reading.

Eventually, though, the stories began to make more sense...and by the end of the book, the two sets of stories were intertwined in a way that definitely made sense to me.

The authors did a great job of intertwining faith throughout this book and encouraging readers to trust God and His plans for them. I would certainly encourage you to read this fantastic book by Goyer and Fleiss!

Enter Today - 1/21-2/11!

See more reviews of "Love Finds You in Glacier Bay, Alaska" at this link. You can also enter to win a special Glacier Bay Prize Pack. The prize will be given away on February 12 during an author chat on Facebook.

Disclaimer: A free copy of this book was provided to me by Litfuse Publicity Group, for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!