We are expecting our baby girl sometime in February, so my goals are very simple this month!
I thought about not making any goals at all, but it's possible that she won't arrive until later in the month, so I still want to have a few goals on which to focus while we wait for her. Besides, I am so antsy that I need to keep busy! :)
Read - See my list of planned reading for 2013 for more inspiration!
- Fear, Faith and a Fistful of Chocolate (for review)
- On Becoming Baby Wise
- The Everything Breastfeeding Book
- Do our taxes. (This depends on when we have all the necessary documents and when the baby comes!)
- Have a baby! (That's a big enough goal, right?!)
- Continue working on my crocheting.
- Review "Fear, Faith and a Fistful of Chocolate."
- Post a reading update at the end of the month
- Post a goals update at the end of the month.