Wednesday, March 27, 2013

2013 Goals Update

 
I didn't update the progress on my 2013 goals at the end of February because I was too busy enjoying my new baby girl, but I'm back with an update for the end of March.

Personal Goals

Read 41 books.
I will track my progress on my Pinterest board and will share some reviews here on the blog. {I have read eight books so far this year and am working on my ninth book, "Lead Your Family Like Jesus."}

Begin exercising again - after the baby arrives! {I haven't started yet, but I should be ready for exercise soon. I'm itching to get back on the treadmill!}

Edit the LLMA newsletter. This goes out 3-4 times per year. {The Winter edition went out in February.}

Create monthly and weekly goals regularly. I really enjoyed doing this during 2012. For 2013, I purchased the Time Keeper planner and it has space for me to keep my goals right in it. {I've been doing well creating my goals.}

Continue crocheting. I am planning to work on some scarves and other small projects throughout 2013. I even have an idea for our daughter's first Christmas already! {I've been working on a scarf recently.}
Home Management GoalsMaintain the monthly budget using my Excel spreadsheets. {I have kept up faithfully with this.}

Keep receipts organized and update tax and medical expense spreadsheet smonthly. {Our receipts are organized, but I haven't been updating the spreadsheets regularly.}

Plan our dinner menu on a monthly basis. This is such a lifesaver for me - I don't know what I would do without it! {I have done well with this.}

Deep clean our home during the summer.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be interested to see your deep cleaning efforts this summer. I'm participating in MSM's 30 day cleaning challenge right now so at least the house isn't falling apart at the seams right now :) Little by little, we're hanging in there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're doing MSM's challenge - I've been following it, but didn't feel quite ready to participate. Last summer, I made a calendar for my deep cleaning and did one project each day. It worked really well so that's my plan for this summer, too!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!