Sunday, March 17, 2013

Menu Plan 3/17: Chicken Tacos, Shepherd's Pie, + more!


Sunday: Hamburger Gravy over Mashed Potatoes, veggies.

Monday: Chicken Tacos (with homemade taco seasoning).

Tuesday: Lenten dinner.

Wednesday: Lenten dinner/leftovers.

Thursday: Pizza Chicken, Easy Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.

Friday: Italian Shepherd's Pie, veggies.

Saturday: Chicken and Pasta with cheese (similar to this recipe), veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday, the Gluten Free Menu Swap, and Made-from-Scratch Monday.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

3 comments:

  1. Emily: When are we going to get a baby update???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I didn't know anyone was paying attention. :)

      I will get an update put up this week! {She is here, though!}

      Delete
  2. Love the idea of Roasted Potatoes and Carrots. Hope all is well at your house.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!