April is a crazy-busy month for us, but I still intend to set a few monthly goals so I can stay on track!
Read - See my list of planned reading for 2013 for more inspiration!
- Lead Your Family Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges and Tricia Goyer
- No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley and William Sears
- Mommy Time by Sarah Arthur
- Broken by Jonathan Fisk
- Total up receipts for January, February and March.
- Update spreadsheets for taxes.
- Continue crocheting. Right now, I am working on a scarf.
- Begin exercising two times per week.
- Enjoy a week away from home with my husband and baby.
- Review Lead Your Family Like Jesus.
- Do one Purex Insiders review and giveaway.
- Post a Goals update at the end of the month.
- Post a Reading update at the end of the month.