Monday, May 20, 2013

My 9 Weekly Goals

Here's what I accomplished last week:

Family Goals
  • Love my family.

Personal Goals

18 dozen Butterhorn dinner rolls!
Home Management Goals

  • Make Banana Muffins for Mike.
  • Make Butterhorn dinner rolls (not chocolate) for church dinner (we need 18 dozen!). {See picture above for proof! It was a long three days but I got them all done - and everyone raved about them!}
  • Sort Hannah's 3-6 month clothes.
  • Cut cloth wipes and make solution (I am planning to try Recipe #2 at that link). {My wipes are unraveling, so I ordered some from a friend's Etsy shop instead. I cannot sew!}

Blog Goals

  • Post two book reviews and link them where necessary.
Since I don't have to make 18 dozen rolls this week, it will be an easy week! :)

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and Hannah.

Personal Goals
  • Continue reading "Bottled Up."
  • Try to crochet.
  • Exercise - walk outside.

Home Management Goals
  • Sweep and mop floors.
  • Make a dessert (I thinking gluten free cookies).
  • Plan deep cleaning projects.
  • Work on cleaning the kitchen. I am sorting through everything to see what we can get rid of (the youth at church are having a garage sale in June).

Blog Goals
  • Post daily.

1 comment:

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!