Friday, June 1, 2012

June Monthly Goals: reading, learning to crochet + more!


As we head quickly into the summer months, I've been evaluating my goals and planning out the month of June.

As I've been saying all year, I began creating monthly goals for myself, based on my yearly goals. Then, I break those monthly goals down into weekly goals - and I chip away at those goals each day. Following this process has made a huge difference in what I am able to accomplish. In fact, I am accomplishing more than I thought possible!

Here's a look at the goals toward which I will be working in the month of June:

Personal Goals


Blog Goals
  • Post two recipes:
    • Roasted Potatoes and Carrots
    • ? - Maybe I will come up with something!
  • Updates on reading throughout the month.
  • Update on my DIY project.
  • Series: "Summer Cleaning...the easy way!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!