Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Dollar General update: free Gain dishwashing soap!

I stopped in to Dollar General tonight to do some "research" since I did end up having to run into town.

I could not find the Lysol Healthy Touch System at my store. This doesn't mean they don't carry it - it just means I couldn't find it. And I wasn't about to ask the person working tonight since she hasn't been helpful in the past. I'll keep checking...

Dollar General does carry the small bottle of Gain dishwashing soap for $1.00. Use the $1/1 coupon from the 8/29 P&G and get it for free!

I also found a spectacular deal on toilet paper. They have Charmin Bonus Packs (20 double rolls) for $8.00. It rang up at $10.00 but the cashier changed it. I used a $0.25/1 coupon from the 8/29 P&G and paid $7.75. This makes it $0.19 per single roll - right around my target price for toilet paper!

Isn't it sad that I find deals for toilet paper "spectatular?" Yes, this is my life - and I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!