Saturday, August 20, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 8/20

I didn't do much shopping this week, although I made a lot of stops. I've been sick again all week and my brain has just turned to mush! And I had to make two separate trips on two separate days to the car dealer to have my car window repaired, so that just added to all the errand-running! At any rate, here's what I got this week:

Festival
I made two different stops this week at Festival and most of the items are pictured above. You can read the details in this post. Between both trips I spent a total of $26.84.

My husband and I also picked up chicken and salad dressing (on markdown) at Festival last weekend, for a total of $6.24.

Spent $33.08.

Dollar General
I also managed to find one package of Bayer Advanced aspirin at one Dollar General store and spent $.35 with tax on that. Definitely a great deal!

While I was in Mauston one day, I stopped at Kmart for tissues and eggs (lovely combination, right?).
I spent $5.45 at Kmart.

And finally, Walgreens: We picked up cough drops last Saturday for $2.11. I also made a return at Walgreens and got $4.53 back, so that will be subtracted my monthly grocery/household spending.

Total spent this week: $36.46.
Total spending in August: $174.96 (out of $216 allocated - 2 weeks left! Eeek! I think we can do it, though.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!