Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Vocalpoint: B1G1 free Del Monte Fruit Naturals


As I mentioned last week, Vocalpoint is offering a new promotion for Del Monte Fruit Naturals today. They are giving out coupons to Buy One Get One Free! This is a printable coupon that you can print right away at home. The fruit cups do go on sale occasionally for about $1, so this should make for a nice deal.

Head over to print your B1G1 free coupon! It's a Bricks' coupon, so hit your browser's back button several times to print a second coupon. My coupons expire 11/12/11.

Not familiar with Vocalpoint? Vocalpoint is totally free and they offer full-size freebies and other samples throughout the year. I have received numerous freebies from them, including:


Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy Life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!