Saturday, November 5, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 11/5: a great week at Target!

I did quite a bit of shopping this week...it was a busy week for us!

In La Crosse, I made three stops: Walmart, Target and Aldi.

Walmart
At Walmart, I didn't buy too much - you can read the details in this post.
Spent $16.90.

Target
I found a bunch of fantastic deals on my first trip to Target this week! You can read the details in this post.
Spent $7.50.

Aldi
Of course, I picked up a few pantry staples, like usual. Read the details in this post.
Spent $20.36.


Then, on Thursday, I needed to make a trip to Madison, so I made two quick stops - at Target (the largest Target I've ever seen!) and Walmart. Read the details of those two shopping trips in this post.
Spent $13.72.


We were responsible for two dozen rolls for the Harvest dinner, so in the interest of saving time (and sanity!), I opted to pick those up at Festival on Friday. I found a few other good deals while I was there. You can read the details in this post.
Spent $29.83.

Total spending this week: $88.31.
Total spending in November: $88.31 (out of $304 allocated).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!