Saturday, December 10, 2011

Super Savings Saturday 12/10

Since I'm out of town this weekend, I didn't do much shopping during my shortened week. But here's what I did get:


On Sunday, I headed to Mauston to grab a few things. At Festival, I bought a handful of items - mostly from the markdown bin! Read the details in this post.
Spent $8.28.


I also did three transactions at Walgreens - it was a fantastic trip! Read the details in this post.
Spent $2.18.

Last weekend, we picked up a few items at Walmart when we went to buy our (artificial) tree (sad day...).

Kashi cereal, $1.50 (used $2 off Recycle Bank printable)
Kashi cereal, $1.28 (used $2 off Recycle Bank printable)
Pepperoni cheese bread, $1.95 (markdown rack)
Drain stopper (for the tub), $1.47
Spent $7.66.

Total spending this week: $18.12.
Total spending for December: $18.12 (out of $277 allocated).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!