Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Wrap-up for Our Frugal Happy Life

I started Our Frugal Happy Life in September 2010 shortly after we moved to Wisconsin. My goal was (and is) to blog about living frugally, especially on a gluten free diet.


As we begin a new year, let's look back at the past 15 months here at Our Frugal Happy Life. These have been the five most popular posts during that time:
  1. Respect the Roll: Free toilet paper roll cover - 3,397 views
  2. Cheesebuger Soup recipe - 1,281 views
  3. Chicken Enchilada Dip recipe - 917 views
  4. Homemade Spanish Rice recipe - 722 views
  5. Kraft First Taste: Philadephia Cooking Creme offer - 399 views
It strikes me as hilarious that the most popular post overall is about a toilet paper roll cover. Seriously?! That post triggered a lot of hits from Google during the time that the commercial was airing on TV, I think.

Three of the most popular posts were recipes, which I think is great. I love posting my recipes and I plan to do more of that in 2012. I have been learning so much about cooking and baking gluten free and, although I'm certainly no expert, I like to share my creations with you!

Over the past 15 months, I have had over 78,000 page views overall! My goal has never been to have the most popular blog on the web, but I'm excited to see that at least a few people read my blog. ;)

In my own life, I have been focusing more on living intentionally - with weekly goals, a daily to-do list in my planner, etc. I am working to make that focus on intentional living spill over onto the blog as well. Look for more information this week on that!

Thank you for reading Our Frugal Happy Life! Thanks for a fantastic 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!