Tuesday, February 28, 2012

February Reading: 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership


Last week, I finished reading "21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership" by John Maxwell. I enjoyed this book and really appreciated his knowledge about leadership.

One of his points that spoke to me the most was that we need to be developing leaders - not followers. If we never develop leaders, there will be no one to continue on after us!

Being a leader also means making sacrifices as you lead. While this may not always be a comfortable thing to do, it is so necessary and important!

Earlier this month, I also read "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, as well as one book from my private list. This brings my total books read in 2012 to six!

Stay tuned later today to find out what books I plan to read in February...

Have you read any helpful books lately that have spoken to you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!