Sunday, February 12, 2012

Menu Plan 2/12: Southwest Wraps, Garlic Cheddar Chicken, GF Pizza, and more!


How did last week's menu plan work for ya? We did very well with our plan - stuck to it 100%!

Here's what we will be eating this week. I am also hoping to work on my Do It Yourself project for February: Homemade English Muffins (for my husband, of course).

Sunday: Crispy Southwest Chicken Wraps, steamed carrots.

Monday: Pizza (with Chebe GF crust and homemade pizza sauce), salad.

Tuesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, roasted potatoes, vegetable.

Wednesday: Cheeseburger Rice, vegetable.

Thursday: Leftovers, salad.

Friday: Out to eat (to celebrate our third anniversary!).

Saturday: Homemade "Hamburger Helper" pasta, vegetable.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!