Sunday, March 18, 2012

Menu Plan 3/18: Italian Cream Cheese Chicken Casserole, Tacos...


Well, last week, the temperatures in Central Wisconsin soared into the upper 70's, so we my husband grilled on Friday and Saturday nights, instead of following our menu plan. That works for me! {Those temps are unheard of for March in Wisconsin!}

Here's what we're planning for this week - and if the nice weather holds out until the weekend, you can bet we my husband will be grilling again!

Sunday: Italian Cream Cheese Chicken Casserole (with Italian Philly Cooking Creme).

Monday: Cheeseburger Pie (with Gluten Free Bisquick), veggies.

Tuesday: Lenten dinner at the little church.

Wednesday: Lenten dinner at the big church/leftovers.

Thursday: Leftovers or Tacos (with homemade seasoning).

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Ranch chicken or grill, potatoes, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!