Monday, April 23, 2012

Weekly Goals 4/23: Goal-setting, reading and traveling


Last week got a bit crazy (another funeral...tomorrow), but I did fairly well staying on top of things. I'm still trying to finish "The Tightwad Gazette," but I am oh-so-close to having it done! Look for a reading update later this week.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Organize my winter and summer clothes: switch out seasons, purge what I don't need (or what no longer fits!). This was a big project and it resulted in me having no shorts to wear for the summer. Read about it in this post.
  • Vacuum.
  • Oil change and tire rotation for my car.
Blog Goals


My sister is getting married on Saturday, so we'll be making a (whirlwind) trip down to St. Louis for the wedding. Because of the craziness of this week, my goals will look a bit different this week.

I also want to do what I can to prepare for next week, since we'll get back and be instantly busy again!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals
  • Exercise two times: Tuesday and Wednesday. I usually aim for three days per week, but I just don't think that's going to happen since we are traveling later in the week, so I'm being realistic!
  • Finish reading "The Tightwad Gazette" and "He Remembers the Barren."
  • Read "Dear Birthmother" by Kathleen Silber.
  • Plan personal goals for May.

Home Management Goals
  • Dust.
  • Pack gifts and other items for trip.

Blog Goals
  • Post a reading update to wrap up April.
  • Continue with the Top 10 series: miscellaneous items around the home.
  • Plan blog goals for May.
  • Post homemade "Hamburger Helper" pasta recipe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!