Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Reading update: Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey!


Over the weekend, I finished reading "Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey" by Joanie Demer and Heather Wheeler. This was one of the books that I intended to read in 2012.

While I certainly enjoyed reading this book, I have to say that I didn't necessarily learn anything new from it. I have been "couponing" for several years now, so I have established a system and routine that works well for me. That system changed when we moved to a rural area, but couponing still works for me.

"Pick Another Checkout Lane, Honey" is the ideal book for someone who is just beginning to learn the ins and outs of couponing. Much of the information in this book is very basic information about saving money and using coupons.

Right now, I am reading "Unstuck" and will review this book here for you in July. After that I am also going to read "My Stubborn Heart" by Becky Wade; I will also review this book for Bethany House Publishers. This is a fiction book, so it should be a nice change of pace for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!