Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer Cleaning Day 3

The contents of our freezer
Today's project for Summer Cleaning was cleaning out the freezer. Thankfully, my freezer wasn't as full as previous months, so I picked a good time for this job!

After removing everything (and tossing a few items), I scrubbed down the inside of the freezer really well.
Disinfected and reorganized
After I finished that, I loaded everything back and organized it, putting like items together.

One of the most complicated aspects of our freezer is that it didn't have any shelves when we moved in! When I opened the freezer after we finished moving, I believe I yelped! With no shelves, obviously everything was just tossed in haphazardly. We found those wire shelves at Kmart and they sort of work, but it's not a perfect solution.


And here's tomorrow's task:

Move bed(s) and vacuum underneath them. Be sure to throw away any garbage or dust bunnies you find.

*If you're up for it, this would be an ideal time to flip and rotate your mattress, if you haven't done so recently. You will likely need help with this one!

If you need to catch up:
  • Days 1 & 2 - cleaning out your purse, washing throw blankets and cleaning the refrigerator.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!