Sunday, September 30, 2012

Menu Plan 9/30: Taco Dip, Chicken & Rice with Cheese Sauce, Garlic Cheddar Chicken + more!


Sunday: Taco Dip (in flour or corn tortillas), fresh apples (from our apple-picking on vacation last week!). (We'll be watching the Packer game and my husband needs to leave at 5, so it's a simple dinner tonight!)

Monday: Chicken and Rice with Homemade Cheese Sauce, veggies.

Tuesday: Pizza Sloppy Joes (from the freezer), veggies, Chebe cheese rolls.

Wednesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, Easy Roasted Potatoes with carrots.

Thursday: Homemade Spanish Rice with hamburger, veggies.

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!