Sunday, November 25, 2012

Menu Plan 11/25: Cheeseburger Soup, Classic Shepherd's Pie + more!


Sunday: Cheeseburger Soup, Butterhorns (both regular and gluten free).

Monday: Italian Cream Cheese Chicken Casserole, rolls.

Tuesday: Cheeseburger Rice, veggies, rolls (or cornbread muffins, if I have time).

Wednesday: Leftovers.

Thursday: Classic Shepherd's Pie, rolls/muffins.

Friday: Out of town again (Baby Shower #2).

Saturday: Out of town.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday and the Gluten Free Menu Swap.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you could join the menu swap this week. Looks like those butterhorns you made turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!