Monday, February 4, 2013

My 6 Weekly Goals

Here's how I did with last week's goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and family.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Put together February goals.
  • Sweep and vacuum floors.
  • Make Butterhorns (for my husband...he's out and we can't let it stay that way!).

Blog Goals


Baby Girl still hasn't made her appearance, so I'm going to plan this week as I normally would. If she chooses to come, that's perfectly fine with me! :)

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby! (And maybe have a baby?!)

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
Honestly, it's very difficult for me to do any housework now (at 38 weeks pregnant!). I'll stick to the basics this week and call it good! I can still manage to do the laundry and clean the bathrooms - and that's enough for me. :)

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!