Monday, February 11, 2013

My 7 Weekly Goals


No baby yet...so we're pressing on around here! I am really hoping she decides to come this week, so goals will be simple. And they may not be accomplished - but that's okay!

Here's how I did on last week's goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby! (And maybe have a baby?!)

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals
Honestly, it's very difficult for me to do any housework now (at 38 weeks pregnant!). I'll stick to the basics this week and call it good! I can still manage to do the laundry and clean the bathrooms - and that's enough for me. :)

Blog Goals


And here are my simple, straightforward goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby (and hopefully have this Baby Girl!).

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals

Blog Goals
Nothing special happening on the blog this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!