Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekly Goals Update


My goals for last week were minimal and simple and I did well with everything - except Baby Girl isn't here yet!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband and baby (and hopefully have this Baby Girl!).

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

  • Reorganize the bookshelf in our bedroom.
  • Set aside books for trade-in on Amazon. {None of them were eligible for trade-in, but I did donate all of them to our local library system.}

Blog Goals
Nothing special happening on the blog this week.

Because we do expect Baby Girl to make her appearance this week, I am not making any goals. I'll be taking a break from weekly goal setting for at least a few weeks as we adjust to having a baby at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!