It's been awhile since I set any goals! After having a baby on February 19, I spent the next few weeks focusing on her. Life is different now - but I am excited to begin setting monthly and weekly goals again!
- Love my husband and Hannah!
- Read "Lead Your Family Like Jesus" (for review).
- Continue crocheting the scarf that I am working on.
Home Management Goals
- Finish writing baby thank you cards.
- Take books for Amazon Trade-in.
- List baby items on online yard sale.
- Call restaurant for final head count for our Easter dinner.
- Baking: Butterhorns, muffins, and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake.
- Vacuum & sweep floors and dust.
- Begin blogging regularly again.