Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan 4/7: Chicken Tacos, Enchiladas, + more!


Sunday: Grill (it's supposed to be beautiful here!).

Monday: Gone.

Tuesday: Gone.

Wednesday: Leftovers.

Thursday: Chicken Tacos (with homemade seasoning), rice, veggies.

Friday: Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes, veggies.

Saturday: White Chicken Enchiladas, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday, the Gluten Free Menu Swap, and Made-from-Scratch Monday.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're getting some nice weather to grill outside. It's been nice around here, too. However, we're expecting snow tonight and tomorrow, so I'm keeping my cooking indoors for now.

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!