Monday, April 8, 2013

Book review: "Lead Your Family Like Jesus"


I recently read the book "Lead Your Family Like Jesus" by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges and Tricia Goyer. It took me way too long to read this book (my own fault), but I really enjoyed it! I have been slower with my reading since Hannah was born, but at least I am reading. :)

This was really a great book. It was packed with tons of practical advice and was very applicable to our family. After having Hannah seven weeks ago, I have quickly realized what a big responsibility we have as her parents! We need to lead our family in every way, so I will take all the help and support I can get.

Blanchard, Hodges and Goyer discuss how important it is to transform our hearts, heads, hands and habits as parents in order to lead effectively. They packed a lot of useful information in this book as they discuss this transformation.

I highly recommend this book for any parent!

Enter Today - 3/25- 4/16!

Read more reviews of this fantastic book over at Litfuse Publicity Group.

Disclaimer: A free copy of this book was provided to me by Litfuse Publicity Group and Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. for the purposes of this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!