I didn't post my goals last week because time just got away from me, but I did create my weekly goals and wrote them in my planner. So here's what I accomplished:
- I finished reading "Lead Your Family Like Jesus" - and posted a review today.
- I put together my April goals and posted those here on my blog.
- I finished all my thank you notes on Saturday...and then got three more baby gifts on Sunday morning! :)
- And we did a larger shopping trip to La Crosse, including a stop at Sam's Club (we purchased a membership with the recent Living Social deal). We were very impressed with Sam's!
- Love my husband and Hannah - and enjoy our two days away.
- Read "No Cry Sleep Solution."
- Begin using "Mommy Time" devotional book - use daily.
- Crochet my scarf that I've been working on.
- Write the May newsletter article for Sunday School.
Home Management Goals
- Sweep and vacuum floors.
- Reorganize my clothes: put away maternity/winter clothes and get out summer clothes.
- Write Purex Insiders review and giveaway post (schedule for next week).