Here are my monthly goals for May:
Read - See my 2013 Reading List for more inspiration!
- Pastor's Wives by Lisa Cullen
- Unglued by Lysa TerKeurst
- Bottled Up by Suzanne Barston
- Broken by Jonathan Fisk
- Plan out my summer deep cleaning projects. Last summer, I did one project per day and mapped everything out ahead of time on the calendar.
- Make Butterhorns for the Pork Chop dinner at church. (I think I'm making 10 dozen? We'll see...)
- Daily devotionals.
- Nail down daytime cloth diapering routine for Hannah.
- Continue crocheting. Right now, I am working on a scarf.