Saturday, May 4, 2013

April Goals Update


Here's a look at how I did with my monthly goals in April.

Read - See my list of planned reading for 2013 for more inspiration!

  1. Lead Your Family Like Jesus by Ken Blanchard, Phil Hodges and Tricia Goyer
  2. No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley and William Sears
  3. Mommy Time by Sarah Arthur {I have been using this devotional on a daily basis.}
  4. Broken by Jonathan Fisk
{I read three books in April - see my thoughts in this post.}
 
Home Management

  1. Total up receipts for January, February and March.
  2. Update spreadsheets for taxes.

Other

  1. Continue crocheting. Right now, I am working on a scarf. {Unfortunately, I can never seem to find the time for crocheting...}
  2. Begin exercising two times per week.
  3. Enjoy a week away from home with my husband and baby.

Blog

  1. Review Lead Your Family Like Jesus. {Read my review in this post.}
  2. Do one Purex Insiders review and giveaway. {I reviewed Purex Natural Elements and Purex with Crystals.}
  3. Post a Goals update at the end of the month.
  4. Post a Reading update at the end of the month. {Check that out in this post.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!