Sunday, February 19, 2012

Menu Plan 2/19: Chicken Tacos, Spaghetti and Spanish Rice


We stuck with our menu plan last week, and my refrigerator was overflowing with leftovers! We've managed to pare down the leftovers and I think I'll freeze a few containers of the Stuffed Pepper Casserole for future lunches.

Sunday: Homemade Chicken Nuggets, homemade fries, veggies.

Monday: Chicken tacos (with homemade seasoning), applesauce.

Tuesday: Spaghetti with Italian sausage, salad, Butterhorns or GF dinner rolls.

Wednesday: Ash Wednesday (meal at church).

Thursday: Leftovers.

Friday: Marinated pork, roasted potatoes, veggies.

Saturday: Spanish Rice with Hamburger, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday and Celiac Family's Gluten Free Menu Swap!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a tasty week of meals! One of my daughters' favorite side dishes is roasted potatoes. Sometimes I'll fix that for their lunch and they're always thrilled!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!