Sunday, February 3, 2013

Menu Plan 2/3: Chicken Enchilada Dip, Cheeseburger Rice, Hamburger Gravy, + more!


Sunday: Pizza during the Superbowl (My husband was excited for a Tombstone pizza, thanks to the fantastic sale at Burnstad's, and I made a Chebe crust for my gluten-free pizza with homemade sauce.).

Monday: Chicken Enchilada Dip (in tortillas), veggies.

Tuesday: Cheeseburger Meatloaf, hash browns, leftover Cheesy Vegetable Casserole.

Wednesday: Garlic Parmesan Chicken, Easy Roasted Potatoes and Carrots.

Thursday: Cheeseburger Rice, veggies.

Friday: Homemade Chicken Nuggets and Fries, veggies.

Saturday: Hamburger Gravy over Homemade Mashed Potatoes, veggies.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work.

Are you interested in menu planning? Read my two part series about why menu planning is so beneficial and how to get started. I promise it will help you live more intentionally!

This post is linked at Menu Plan Monday, the Gluten Free Menu Swap, and Made-from-Scratch Monday.

Have you “liked” Our Frugal Happy life on Facebook yet? We have lots of fun over there, too!

2 comments:

  1. The hamburger gravy over mashed potatoes reminds me of hamburger pie, which I loved as a kid. My own kids won't eat mashed potatoes, but they have recently started to enjoy roasted potatoes. Maybe I'll try it with roasted potatoes instead of mashed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't like mashed potatoes?! What a shame! ;) I hope you can find another way they like it!

      Delete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!