Friday, October 29, 2010

Freezer Cooking: Part 2

In Part 1 of my freezer cooking adventure, I boiled chicken (for chicken taco meat), made chicken broth, cooked up two pounds of taco meat and made a big batch of homemade pizza sauce.

After my snack, I whipped up another batch of Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins since my first batch turned out so well. I stuck all of them in the freezer so I can pull them out as needed for breakfasts or snacks.

Apple Cinnamon muffins!
Finally, I tried some Homemade Peanut Butter Cups...and oh my goodness, are they ever delicious! Seriously, words cannot even describe how good these are! I made mine a bit differently - I just used plain melted semi-sweet chocolate with peanut butter in the middle. I used my silicone baking liners which made it really easy! (Don't worry - I didn't pay $24.00 for mine - I got them by redeeming Lightspeed points!)

De-lic-ious!
Stay tuned for Part 3 - the aftermath of freezer cooking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!