Sunday, August 7, 2011

Menu Plan 8/7


This week is Vacation Bible School at our church and yours truly is directing it, so it's going to be crazy at our house this week. I have planned simple meals - and we're even going out to eat one night!

We had Pizza Sloppy Joes for the first time last week and declared that recipe a keeper! It was a fun twist on regular Sloppy Joes - and we'll definitely have it again. This week, I am going to try making a Lasagna Casserole, since I need to use the cottage cheese that I got for free. If that turns out okay, I'll post the recipe!

Sunday: Italian Shepherd's Pie, veggies.

Monday: Out to eat.

Tuesday: Garlic Cheddar Chicken, roasted potatoes, veggies.

Wednesday: Lasagna Casserole, garlic bread.

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner (pancakes with strawberry syrup and bacon).

Friday: Grill.

Saturday: Grill.

For breakfast, we each grab what we want: waffles, muffins, cinnamon rolls, pancakes, cold cereal, yogurt, etc.

For lunch, I usually eat leftovers or something simple, like grilled cheese or quesadillas. My husband eats a sandwich or leftovers - he takes his lunch to work most days.

This post is linked to Org Junkie's Menu Plan Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!