Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekly Goals 10/31


I didn't substitute teach at all last week, so I accomplished a lot around my home!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband. (This will not be crossed off because I'll never be done with this task!)
  • Continue brainstorming Christmas gifts.
  • Put together November budget.
Personal Goals

  • Prepare Sunday School lesson.
  • Go to the library and check out 2-3 books.
  • Start reading one of my library books.
Home Management Goals

Business/Blog Goals

  • Outline November "home management" series. I got this done, plus I outlined my "Surviving the Holidays Gluten Free" series, too!

We'll be gone for 1.5 days this week, so I only have a few days to accomplish my weekly goals. I guess that means I need to hop on them today!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Print and finish November budget with incoming bills.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
Business/Blog Goals
  • Begin writing both November series'.

What are your top goals for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!