Monday, November 28, 2011

Weekly Goals 11/28: Christmas preparations!


How did you do on accomplishing your weekly goals during Thanksgiving week? Overall, I did very well - I had a very busy, but very productive, week. Here's what I got done:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.) We're doing really well with this!

Personal Goals

  • Prepare Sunday School lesson and Christmas service note.
  • Continue Beverly Lewis novels: Sanctuary and The Telling.
  • Pick up medical records at hospital.
Home Management Goals
  • Make Thanksgiving items:
    • Butterhorns (I halved the recipe). I actually made these on Sunday already! I froze them unbaked and will bake them on Thursday for fresh rolls. These rolls were a big success - apparently my "best ever" - according to my gluten-eating husband. :)
    • Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
    • Pumpkin bars.
Business/Blog Goals

The busyness of the Christmas season has definitely hit our home! There's so much to do in the next few weeks to prepare for the holiday season. I am hoping to stay on top of things...so here are my goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.)
  • Begin decorating our condo for Christmas this weekend!
Personal Goals
Home Management Goals
  • Sort and wrap Christmas presents that we have purchased thus far.
  • Continue Christmas shopping.
  • Sort through remaining college books - trade in with Amazon or donate?
Business/Blog Goals

2 comments:

  1. I just finished 168 hours and I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jessica Claire I'm glad to hear that! Crystal at Money Saving Mom has recommended it, so I figured I'd take it on my 10+ hour train trip! :)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!