Monday, November 7, 2011

Weekly Goals 11/7: More cooking experiements + Excel fun!


Last week was a busy week for us, but I did fairly well accomplishing my goals for the week. We were out of town on Thursday and Friday, and then had a busy weekend at church, so most my goals were accomplished prior to Wednesday evening.

You can read about all of my cooking experiments in this post. I had quite a bit of fun in the kitchen last week!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Print and finish November budget with incoming bills. Just waiting on the natural gas bill.

Personal Goals


Home Management Goals

Business/Blog Goals

  • Begin writing both November series'.

This week should be more normal (and hopefully I get to work a little, too!), so here's my goals for this week:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of vegetables and fruit every day (we are tracking this for six weeks for an incentive with our health insurance).
Personal Goals

Home Management Goals

Business/Blog Goals

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got a lot accomplished last week! :)

    I hope you have another productive week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sandra I hope this week goes well for you, too!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!