Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekly Goals 12/5: Christmas gift tags, chocolate muffins and a train trip!


Did you accomplish your goals last week? I had a very "normal" week (with only one day of subbing) and definitely accomplished my goals! By the time the weekend hit, I had nothing left to do. :) That's just the way I like it, too!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.)
  • Begin decorating our condo for Christmas this weekend!
Personal Goals
Home Management Goals
Business/Blog Goals

This week, I'm actually going out of town for a few days, so my life will be a jumbled mess from here until Christmas! Our calendar for the next few weeks is actually pretty scary. That's all the more reason to stay on top of my weekly goals! You can also bet that I will be utilizing my planner quite often.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat five servings of fruits and veggies every day, and record those servings. (This is part of a six week incentive program with our health insurance.)
Personal Goals
  • Pick up library books for trip.
Home Management Goals
Business/Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!