Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekly Goals 1/16: Reading, exercise and organizing


Well, I managed to survive last week! It was definitely a busy week and I was doing well if I remembered to shower and eat every day. :) On top of that, I also focused on being where I needed to be at the right time. Overall, we survived the week and are extremely grateful for that!
  • Continue reading according to my 2012 Reading Plan. Right now, I'm reading "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin. Unfortunately, I had to return The Happiness Project to the library, so I'll continue that one later. I started reading "Quitter" by Jon Acuff instead.
  • Keep up with blogging, although I will scale back while we're gone.
  • Renew my library books by Tuesday.
  • Finish up Christmas gifts and my sister's wedding shower gift before we leave.
I am hoping (praying!) that this week goes a bit more smoothly. At this point, it appears that the drama is over...but I am not making any promises! With the hope of normalcy, I am going to plan my regular weekly goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
Personal Goals
Home Management Goals
  • Get an oil change for our Buick.
  • Spend one hour organizing the filing cabinet: remaining 2010 folders, rental files, and paystub files. (My goal in 2012 is to completely revamp our filing cabinet/system. I want to work on this slowly, so I'll be carving out time each week to work on this -extensive- project.)
Blog Goals
  • Post 2012 goals on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!