Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekly Goals 2/27


Well, I was doing fairly well with my goals for last week. And then a nasty sinus infection took me down. I have spent most of the last few days simply trying to recover from that, and I'm afraid I still have a ways to go. I'm hoping another full day of rest today will help.

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
  • Eat at least three servings of fruits and vegetables per day.
  • Prepare our 2011 taxes. Federal taxes have been filed and State will be mailed this week!
Personal Goals

  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I only exercised once before I found it too difficult to breathe. :(
  • Finish my third book for Febuary: 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. (Unfortunately, I am still waiting for Kisses from Katie from the library. I hope to read that one in March!)

Home Management Goals

  • Cleaning: Vacuum floors and dust family room/bedroom.
  • Organize the filing cabinet: Fidelity and taxes.
  • Vacation Bible School: Sunday bulletin announcement and volunteer form.

Blog Goals


Assuming I begin to feel better, here are my goals for this week!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management Goals
  • Organize the filing cabinet: bank paperwork.
  • Clean out the kitchen junk drawer (I was inspired by Crystal's post last week!).

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!