Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Goals Update + February monthly goals

On this last day of January, I am taking a look at my goals for 2012 to see how I'm doing:

Personal

Blog

Marriage and Family

February's Monthly Goals

As we start a new month, here are my goals for February:

Personal
  • Read three books: The Happiness Project, Kisses from Katie, plus one more.
  • My DIY project: Make Homemade English muffins for my husband.
  • Continue to exercise at least three times per week.
  • Continue organizing the filing cabinet.
  • Celebrate three years of marriage with my husband!
Blog
  • Update my Buy Price Series from last year.
  • Post a Reading Update at the end of February.
  • Post a DIY project update at the end of the month.
  • Post two new recipes: Pizza Meatloaf and Garlic Parmesan Chicken.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!