Saturday, March 10, 2012

Super Savings Saturday 3/10: Meat stock-up

Last weekend, I headed to Tomah to do a large stock-up trip for the month of March. This is how my freezer looked like after that trip:


Yes, it was quite full! Thankfully, this will keep up well-stocked for the month.

{For the record, we do not have a deep freeze or extra freezer - we only have an over-the-fridge freezer in our kitchen. There's simply no room in our condo. I certainly do hope to have one in the future!}

You can read the details of my shopping trip in this post.
Spent $72.95.


On Thursday, I made a few quick stops in Mauston. Read the details in this post.
Spent $16.38.

Total spending this week: $89.33.
Total spending for March: $89.33.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!