Saturday, March 24, 2012

Upcoming changes at Our Frugal Happy Life


How do you feel about change? Do you totally embrace it? Or do you completely reject it? Perhaps you are somewhere in between, like me. Sometimes, I don't want to change - because it hurts. Sometimes, I am so pumped for change that I surprise even myself! But, most of the time, I stay in the middle - because that's where I am most comfortable.

Recently, God has made it clear to me that I need to reevaluate Our Frugal Happy Life and the time & effort I put into this blog. I thoroughly enjoy blogging and certainly don't plan to give it up any time soon.


However, our life is changing on a few fronts (out of my comfort zone!) and this necessitates a change for the blog. One task that involves quite a bit of my time is the grocery story weekly ad match-ups for Burnstad's, Aldi, Grocery Depot, Copps and Festival. At this point, I am no longer going to do full match-ups for these stores. Instead, I will highlight the top two or three deals in each of these categories for each store's ad:
  • Fresh produce
  • Meat
  • Dairy
  • Frozen
  • Pantry
  • Household
  • Health and Beauty
  • Miscellaneous
Much of the rest of the blog will remain the same, at this time. I will continue to post freebies and online deals, as well as plenty of posts about goal-setting, intentional living, reading and DIY projects.


Setting yearly goals, monthly goals, weekly goals, and then utilizing my daily planner has opened my eyes to how important it is to be intentional. Since the start of 2012, I have already noticed how I can be much more productive - when I stick to my goals! This process is how I have come to the realization that some things must go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!