Last week was a crazy-busy week for me! I subbed four full days (at two different schools!), which sure kept me hopping. On Tuesday, I went on a field trip with fifth graders, which was quite fun. On Thursday and Friday, I taught 7th grade Algebra and Science, which included dissecting owl pellets. Truthfully, I found the owl pellets fascinating (which is saying a lot, because I have never liked science)!
I'm telling you - subbing provides me with new adventures every day!
Even with the busy week, I did fairly well with my goals:
- Love my husband.
Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday. Listen to Chapters 6 and 7 of Money Saving Mom's audiobook .I actually listened to Chapters 6, 7 and 8! Look for a review later this week. Work on reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption." Take care of dress alterations.My dress is currently being altered. March's DIY project: Gluten Free Pita Bread .This was quite the project - look for a wrap-up this week. Sweep floors and dust condo. Announce Purex giveaway winners on Tuesday.I announced the winners (congratulations!) and sent out the coupons this week.
- Post Barbecue Chicken Sandwich recipe on Saturday.
Continue brainstorming for "Top 10" series.
- Love my husband.
- Exercise three times for thirty minutes each time: Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Listen to Chapter 9 and the Appendix of Money Saving Mom's audiobook.
- Finish reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption.".
- Begin reading "Margin: Restoring Emotional, Physical, Financial and Time Reserves to Overloaded Lives" by Richard Swenson. (I got mine at the library.) This is an additional book to my 2012 reading list.
- Prepare for VBS leader meeting (which is on April 1 - no foolin'!).
- Vacuum floors.
- Complete April menu plan.
- Set up April budget.
- Post review of Money Saving Mom's audiobook on Thursday.
- Post book review of "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption.".
- Post a wrap-up on Wednesday of my DIY project for March: Gluten Free Pita Bread.
- Post Barbecue Chicken Sandwich recipe on Wednesday.
- Post a yearly and monthly goal review on Friday.