Monday, March 26, 2012

Weekly Goals 3/26: Reading and reviews!


Last week was a crazy-busy week for me! I subbed four full days (at two different schools!), which sure kept me hopping. On Tuesday, I went on a field trip with fifth graders, which was quite fun. On Thursday and Friday, I taught 7th grade Algebra and Science, which included dissecting owl pellets. Truthfully, I found the owl pellets fascinating (which is saying a lot, because I have never liked science)!

I'm telling you - subbing provides me with new adventures every day!

Even with the busy week, I did fairly well with my goals:

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.
Personal Goals

  • Exercise three times for 30 minutes each time: Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday.
  • Listen to Chapters 6 and 7 of Money Saving Mom's audiobook. I actually listened to Chapters 6, 7 and 8! Look for a review later this week.
  • Work on reading "The Complete Idiot's Guide to Adoption."
  • Take care of dress alterations. My dress is currently being altered.
Home Management

  • March's DIY project: Gluten Free Pita Bread. This was quite the project - look for a wrap-up this week.
  • Sweep floors and dust condo.
Blog Goals

  • Announce Purex giveaway winners on Tuesday. I announced the winners (congratulations!) and sent out the coupons this week.
  • Post Barbecue Chicken Sandwich recipe on Saturday.
  • Continue brainstorming for "Top 10" series.
It remains to be seen how busy this week will be, but I'm setting my goals high in the hopes that I can accomplish all of it!

Family Goals
  • Love my husband.

Personal Goals

Home Management
  • Vacuum floors.
  • Complete April menu plan.
  • Set up April budget.

Blog Goals

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you! Please let me know if there's something specific you're looking for!