This year, I began creating monthly goals for myself, based on my yearly goals. Then, I break those monthly goals down into weekly goals - and I chip away at those goals each day. Following this process has made a huge difference in what I am able to accomplish. In fact, I am accomplishing more than I thought possible!
April will be a busy month (just like all the other months!) and here's what I will be focusing on:
- "Margin" by Richard Swenson.
- "Love that Multiplies" by Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar.
- "Tightwad Gazette" by Amy Dacyczyn
- "Dear Birthmother" by Kathleen Silber
Enter Today and Save the Date-4/5!
- Write a four-week "Top 10 Series" about the top 10 products that I buy in each of four separate categories. Look for the first installment on Tuesday of this week!
- Post two recipes:
- Gluten Free "Hamburger Helper" Pasta.
- Gluten Free Pizza Pie.
Post an update about my DIY project.
Post reading updates throughout the month as I finish each book.
Participate in the Money Saving Mom audiobook blog tour.